• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Itch

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
I started collecting in September last year and have mostly focused on the artist series..today I spent my "art chantry" money on some plasma/emerald Juliet's. They are likely to arrive on tuesday, around the same time as my who is this kid hijinx from oakleynerd, I'm super excited about both pairs but I know as soon as they arrive I'll be over the moon for about a day n then the itch will kick in again and I'll be looking for, paying for and waiting for my next pair.. I've been addicted to 3 things in my life so far, cigarettes, alcohol n weed... I've kicked 2 of those addictions (I still smoke (cigarettes)lol) but Im now addicted to oakleys..I ain't tryin to kick the habit, I love it, especially since I'm new to it all I discover new pairs I want every single day..Im just curious as to wether people view there oakley collection as a hobby or a neccessity? And do you too get "the itch"?.....how did you start? Have you/could you, take a break?...sorry for getting deep on you all:) lol.x

congrats on replacing 2 bad addictions with an oakley addiction. dont expect to save any money by replacing them though! lol. i started last year as well with a pair of half jackets. they were the clearest lenses i had ever looked through. i dont quite have a collection yet. only 3 pairs with my 4th in the mail.

My alcohol n drug **** stopped the second I was told I was gonba be a father..3 years ago. Was like a switch being flicked...I've got 15 pair in 5 months.lol..love em all.

Smoking weed was definately cheaper like....lol

Back