• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The JFL I wanted...

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I really like the JFL and the colorway that I originally wanted was the brushed/ice. I've found deals on a couple others, but still kept my eye out for these. They have a few tiny scratches but no complaints... got them for fairly cheap case included. It's been months and I'm happy to have em!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I know there is a Jupiter Carbon in there too:behindsofa:

I really like the JFL and the colorway that I originally wanted was the brushed/ice. I've found deals on a couple others, but still kept my eye out for these. They have a few tiny scratches but no complaints... got them for fairly cheap case included. It's been months and I'm happy to have em!
View attachment 125697 View attachment 125698 View attachment 125699 View attachment 125700
I know there is a Jupiter Carbon in there too:behindsofa:
I passed on a tungsten/ale JFL this summer... I'm still upset :p

I'm looking at making a custom JFL in the near future from a pair I just picked up on the cheap. Can't make up my mind which direction I want go to with the custom though! NIce looking collection for sure.

These are fantastic! I absolutly love the JFL. Should have the whole set complete soon. Then I need to do some customs like you have done. It's a fantastic frame!!