• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

Found this thread is it worth trying? Or suicide for lenses.

Jupiter Lense Coating Peeling Off

I've check out the fuse site but can't match the existing colour might email them.

The peeling on the inside of the lenses is the AR coating peeling off. And no, though plenty have tried, there's no restoring them. As a general rule once a lens is damaged in any way, there's no going back. Just replace them if they're unusable.

And personally I'm a firm believer of only using Oakley lenses, either OEM replacements or custom cuts. With a wear pair, you spend more time looking through them than looking at them. Looking through the lenses is one of the primary experiences of using Oakley; looking through non-Oakley lenses isn't Oakley. But it's a topic that people get emotional about and debate a lot; your choice of lenses is your own business.

Well it took Oakley a while but finally got a reply the email i sent them a few weeks back about new lenses and whilst they can't sell me some new lenses they did offer me 20% a new pair time to go shopping :) Need o get to the 15 posts and then i can also refurb my OO's

Well it took Oakley a while but finally got a reply the email i sent them a few weeks back about new lenses and whilst they can't sell me some new lenses they did offer me 20% a new pair time to go shopping :) Need o get to the 15 posts and then i can also refurb my OO's
When you do, hit me up. Depending on color I probably have you covered.

Last edited:
This is my first post. I really want access to the exchange. This Thread inspire me for my firt post. Big fan of the X-metal and oo - jordan. This are my oo I love the colors of the glasses ans as i have small head feet really well.

20170116_005808053_iOS.jpg

20170116_005422584_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back