• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

Just a quick question....
First I know NOTHING about the Jordan Oakleys. Are they the only Oakley sunglasses to have an O on the lens? From the you tube videos and different web pages I thought only fake Oakleys had the O on the lens. once again just a question not saying these are fake. Thanks.

Just a quick question....
First I know NOTHING about the Jordan Oakleys. Are they the only Oakley sunglasses to have an O on the lens? From the you tube videos and different web pages I thought only fake Oakleys had the O on the lens. once again just a question not saying these are fake. Thanks.

Prescription frames will also have an O on the lens, the blanks that come with the frame before they're replaced by actual prescription lenses...

Last edited:
Hi there I found this thread while searching for parts for my beloved Jordan OO square wires. First off, it was great to finally know that my sunglasses were something other than just 'Oakleys'. Secondly, I was able to find replacement lenses at sunglassfix in Australia of all places. Exact fit and colour. Just missing the Oakley logo but I didn't care about that part. Now I need nose pieces but more importantly, I really need new earsocks. Where I can find these? I've searched ebay with no success.

Hi there I found this thread while searching for parts for my beloved Jordan OO square wires. First off, it was great to finally know that my sunglasses were something other than just 'Oakleys'. Secondly, I was able to find replacement lenses at sunglassfix in Australia of all places. Exact fit and colour. Just missing the Oakley logo but I didn't care about that part. Now I need nose pieces but more importantly, I really need new earsocks. Where I can find these? I've searched ebay with no success.
Welcome to the forum. You'll have to meet the exchange requirements here prior to attempting any sort of transactions.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

FAQ: Why Can't I Access Exchange Areas/Private Messages etc.? [Consolidated]

Sent from my helmet cam while spelunking without proper gear

Thanks guys. Surely there is somewhere online where you can buy these - they don't have to be originals, I'd be fine with replicas.
Really?
They're Jordans, man.
I suppose you could try to jam on an Oakley wire kit sock, it'll maybe fit but...
Really?
The rules here ain't that onerous...post a few pics of your 00 and you're in!

Last edited:
Here are some pics of my Jordans! You can see the lenses are an exact fit - just missing the 'O' logo but these are also polarized, which was a nice addition. Optics quality is just as good, if not better than my originals. But the problems are that the earsocks and nose pieces are really getting worn out and now I just want to get these replaced too.

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

Here are some pics of my Jordans! You can see the lenses are an exact fit - just missing the 'O' logo but these are also polarized, which was a nice addition. Optics quality is just as good, if not better than my originals. But the problems are that the earsocks and nose pieces are really getting worn out and now I just want to get these replaced too.

View attachment 238198

View attachment 238199

View attachment 238200

View attachment 238201
There's a For Sale thread for the ear socks ... Stick around and get your privileges and you can buy ALL you want!

Back