• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Juliet hog's collection

Quick trio of pics:

- Pair of polished Judge II's. (No, I haven't set the times on them yet. lol)
- Yet another Juliet recently acquired. Lenses were much darker than I expected when I saw the seller pics! (Score! :dance3: )

- Newest addition: Rootbeer Pit Boss! (Not really worth the price imo but I just had to have one...)

DSC_4914.jpg

DSC_4912.jpg

DSC_4911.jpg

More to come...

Okay my last set of pics:

This is the "ribbed" (for her pleasure) display case I mentioned earlier. (I don't know if there's an official name for this style of case.) Shop owner wanted a big hunk of change for it but I had to have it. It's imo Oakley's best looking case.
DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_9999.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

Guess the case was used for Goggles, as I found the goggle stands inside the cabinet after I brought it home.
DSC_1112.jpg

I managed to get the owner to throw in the table for the price he wanted for the case. My friends think the table is gaudy, one even used the word "ugly". But I guess it's one of those things where you need to appreciate Oakley's style to "get it". (Unless you all think it's ugly, then perhaps my friends have a point! lol...)
DSC_1099.jpg

Thanks guys!

Just wondering, anybody else here have this case? I'm curious as to how rare it is? Whenever I see people with Oakley display cases it's usually either the riveted aluminum or the matte black with glowing logo.

i would say the display is not rarer than the others but the aluminum cases are "old" so the stores have no reason to keep them!

Thanks guys!

Just wondering, anybody else here have this case? I'm curious as to how rare it is? Whenever I see people with Oakley display cases it's usually either the riveted aluminum or the matte black with glowing logo.

I have seen a couple of these cases in SA, I just dont think many retailers liked it!! But I think its SICK!!!

Back