• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Legend Is For Real!!!!

whos this frank guy?
Some say he's wanted by the CIA. And at night he sleeps upside down like a bat.

Some say he isn't legally allowed in 17 states. And he craves shiny metal or carbon fiber things like food.

Some say the airport closest to Oakley HQ has a terminal named after him. And if you tune your radio just right inside a 100ft radius of him you can hear his thoughts.

Some say he isn't legally allowed in 17 states. And he craves shiny metal or carbon fiber things like food.

Some say the airport closest to Oakley HQ has a terminal named after him. And if you tune your radio just right inside a 100ft radius of him you can hear his thoughts.
That was true poetry. :cry:

The way I heard it F.R.A.N.K stands for feared renegade and notorious killer works for the Illuminati. He once killed a man for touching his Oakleys. @OakleyFrankFMJ if you ever around Cleveland Ohio Burger King is on me but only dollar value menu thow:rolleyes: as my play money goes to my Oakleys..;)

Latest Posts

Back