• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Lost Package Thread

erap

I should Work at Oakley
Shipment is not always perfect so it would be interesting to know the Oakley stuff you lost in the mail...from what country and what courier service used.

Personally I lost a couple thru USPS shipped to Philippines but fortunately nothing over $100.

Hope to hear from other members and learn what shipment to avoid.

Touch Wood! To date I have not had any packages go astray and I pick up pieces from all over the world using several different shipping carriers. I've had some sellers drag their feet getting to the post office to send, but items have always turned up at my doorstep.
Have had a couple of people express cause for concern shipping to South Africa, but truth be told our postal system has not failed me yet, both sending and receiving.

Last edited:
Shipment is not always perfect so it would be interesting to know the Oakley stuff you lost in the mail...from what country and what courier service used.

Personally I lost a couple thru USPS shipped to Philippines but fortunately nothing over $100.

Hope to hear from other members and learn what shipment to avoid.

Thing is , I heard horrible experiences with the Phil. Postal services opening stuff etc etc. That is why we choose a private company such as fed ex for our packages esp. Cery important stuff.

Back