• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Lowdown From Ptown

Its a girl. And a young one at that. Im afraid if I did she would get the wrong message and stay AWAY from my house.:eek::behindsofa:
I to have wondered if my mail guy would "accidentally" not deliver my aquired goods should I ever offend/ give the wrong impressions always tried to be extremely friendly :) but I don't have quite the volume of Oakley related parafenalia arriving as you do :)
That said there should be a pair waiting for me tomorrow that I have wanted for a long time now!

I to have wondered if my mail guy would "accidentally" not deliver my aquired goods should I ever offend/ give the wrong impressions always tried to be extremely friendly :) but I don't have quite the volume of Oakley related parafenalia arriving as you do :)
That said there should be a pair waiting for me tomorrow that I have wanted for a long time now!
That a problem for me. UPS, USPS, FEDEX and DHL all have delivered to me this past year!

I think I have had all but DHL. Although I had something ship via DHl but once it was stateside USPS picked it up. Kind of strange but worked out very well!

I think I have had all but DHL. Although I had something ship via DHl but once it was stateside USPS picked it up. Kind of strange but worked out very well!
If youve ordered from intrrnational sellers, youll most likely get your package from DHL.