1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I personally think the microbags are one of the most underrated products made by Oakley. These are the one item that we all need and yet have so many options, yet another example of how Oakley lets you choose every aspect of your eyewear. What are your favorite microbags? I really like these two recent pickups:

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i've only got plain black ones! haha.. oh and some of the 'vintage' grey ones..

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

what is the name/sku of the micro bag in your last picture?!?

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Edited.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

It is a goggle microbag. I accidentally threw the label away and can't find it on the website.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@Batwolf
    okay thank you . . .

7. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

I can add that the last Microbag in Batwolf's picture is definitely from the 2011/2012 season, because Oakley Jackets have the same print..

8. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

I've got three. A basic gold one that came with the Whiskers when I bought them (was the only Oakley Microbag that the sales clerk could find), a 3D patterned one that I bought with the replacement lenses for my Whiskers and a jet black one that came with my OCP Juliets.

I'm looking for the Standard Issue Microbags with the urban camo pattern. At least two of them.

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

my take is that all the artist series microbags are sweet as! well, maybe not ALL of them, but the Flores pair is right up there with the sweetest of them all.

10. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I've a camo microbag to go with my Snow Camo MD's & i am waiting on the Jupiter jawbone bag to come from the USA. I love the National Flag bags they do. I so want the USA, GB & Flag of St George bags though.

Just one note on the bags. Is the Elite bag with the C-six & Pit Boss different material to the standard ones as mine feels different?