1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I was looking at my collection today and just realized there are so many beautiful pairs to simply look at while on display. It got me thinking what others thought were the coolest pairs to simply look at as they're displayed. I've got a list of a few.

1. Without question, the Who is this Kid Hijinx is the most beautiful pair to look at in my display case.

2. The Ernesto Fonseca Antix has got to be in there. It simply looks stunning while displayed.

3. The Jupiter Camo has a uniqueness that is unmatched when looking at in the case.

4. The Infinite Hero Split Jacket just looks awesome displayed. I don't know what it is about that pair, but it looks amazing in my case.

There are several others, but those are the ones that come to mind. What do you guys think? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Signature Series Crowbar. I absolutely love love love that design.

The Most Beautiful Pairs To Look At On Display... - P1070699.jpg

3. BAPD77

See what I mean:

The Most Beautiful Pairs To Look At On Display... - WITK.jpg

4. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Oakley radar bmx and anti freeze!

5. BAPD77

I noticed that pic I posted looks like the box is bent or something in the corner. It's just a shadow.

:D!

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

I have to agree, the Ernesto Fonseca Antix is absolutely stunning to look at. Also, the C-Six Carbon Fiber, that is insane.

7. yoshi1984

i wouldn't mind buying a pair of those just to display for that tokyo subway artwork!

8. Razerwire

Heck yeah! I bought an extra pair just because of that! LOL

9. yoshi1984

haha that's what i will do with my fonseca antix. i might get badness's devils' brigade antix on here if it's around in october.

10. Razerwire

Question now becomes: should I replace that Persimmon lens with something flashier? I plan on getting an Emerald lens for the one I'm actually wearing on the slopes.