• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Beautiful Pairs To Look At On Display...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I was looking at my collection today and just realized there are so many beautiful pairs to simply look at while on display. It got me thinking what others thought were the coolest pairs to simply look at as they're displayed. I've got a list of a few.

1. Without question, the Who is this Kid Hijinx is the most beautiful pair to look at in my display case.

2. The Ernesto Fonseca Antix has got to be in there. It simply looks stunning while displayed.

3. The Jupiter Camo has a uniqueness that is unmatched when looking at in the case.

4. The Infinite Hero Split Jacket just looks awesome displayed. I don't know what it is about that pair, but it looks amazing in my case.

There are several others, but those are the ones that come to mind. What do you guys think? Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Signature Series Crowbar. I absolutely love love love that design.

P1070699.jpg

I noticed that pic I posted looks like the box is bent or something in the corner. It's just a shadow.

:D!

I have to agree, the Ernesto Fonseca Antix is absolutely stunning to look at. Also, the C-Six Carbon Fiber, that is insane.

haha that's what i will do with my fonseca antix. i might get badness's devils' brigade antix on here if it's around in october.

Question now becomes: should I replace that Persimmon lens with something flashier? I plan on getting an Emerald lens for the one I'm actually wearing on the slopes.

Back