• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Common To The Least Common Of The X Metal Frames.

Ok penny is polished then Ti then xmetal then Ti02 finally copper.... X metal xx is 24kt then xmetal then Ti02 then Plasma ...Romeo is xmetal then Plasma then Ti then Jordan
i personally think the plasma romeo is less common than the ti. also, 24k xx metal is the most common, really? (honest question). i always thought the x metal would be the most common...btw, penny has no official release of the tio2...

i personally think the plasma romeo is less common than the ti. also, 24k xx metal is the most common, really? (honest question). i always thought the x metal would be the most common...btw, penny has no official release of the tio2...
Ok yep 24kt had many generations most common one on ebay and forum sold. Plasma and ti guess is toss thow honestly you may be right...right about not pub on Ti02 ..penny xmetal is most valued behind copper because people keep them due to whole xmen thing it well indeed maybe most common thow..I guess you shouldn't include Ducati or Ichiro or others if just finishes

Last edited:
Back