1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Technically, considering the box must be opened to actually see it. These are the most perfect LNIB R1's I have ever seen! :) I know there are some of you out there that can easily say "Mine is better it has NEVER been opened LOL". Though I could debate that (remember Schrödinger's cat! - if you have never opened it to see it how can you say it is...?)

Seriously though, no blemishes, no spider cracks, not a mark on either lens, no play in the frame, all accessories...but look closer - look at the box, the label, the way the label and dot were gently cut [on the top and bottom], no rips around the coin as it has never been removed! :biggrin: About the only thing not 100% on these is the interior foam, but nothing lasts forever - including this 99.999% perfect R1 once I start wearing it and set it down the wrong way :rolleyes:. Fortunately for me I have another R1 that I have been good to and it has been good to me. I am confident I can wear these as any of my other grails with maximum care and minimal concern.

...and if it was not clear - this is all original, no OEM parts replaced, no refinishing, it is NEW!

That said I have to admit R1's were not my #1, but this is a game-changer for me, hard not to like, love, respect! ;)

Ah... yet another Grail!

more pics @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjlsr/sets/72157644965921375

The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 17.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 19.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 14.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 22.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 24.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 25.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 03.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 04.jpg The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen - R1 LNIB 05.jpg

Last edited: 11/9/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ralph Marshall

Ralph Marshall Oakley Collector

WOW! Those are beautiful, man! Grail, indeed!!! :drinks:

3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Congratulations on this pristine pair!!

4. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

i see something wrong... its not in my case!

midwestbroncosfan and kronin323 like this.
  5. fretburner79

fretburner79 O-Educator

Congrats man!

6. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Sweet! I second the motion.

7. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pair, matching serials too I guess.

8. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

That would be a "good [correct] guess" - as complete as they can be once they have been opened! ;)

9. Dantes

Dantes Oakley Expert

Looks great!

10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

not bad not bad!