• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Perfect LNIB R1 I Have Ever Seen

MJLSr

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Technically, considering the box must be opened to actually see it. These are the most perfect LNIB R1's I have ever seen! :) I know there are some of you out there that can easily say "Mine is better it has NEVER been opened LOL". Though I could debate that (remember Schrödinger's cat! - if you have never opened it to see it how can you say it is...?)

Seriously though, no blemishes, no spider cracks, not a mark on either lens, no play in the frame, all accessories...but look closer - look at the box, the label, the way the label and dot were gently cut [on the top and bottom], no rips around the coin as it has never been removed! :biggrin: About the only thing not 100% on these is the interior foam, but nothing lasts forever - including this 99.999% perfect R1 once I start wearing it and set it down the wrong way :rolleyes:. Fortunately for me I have another R1 that I have been good to and it has been good to me. I am confident I can wear these as any of my other grails with maximum care and minimal concern.

...and if it was not clear - this is all original, no OEM parts replaced, no refinishing, it is NEW!

That said I have to admit R1's were not my #1, but this is a game-changer for me, hard not to like, love, respect! ;)

Ah... yet another Grail!

more pics @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjlsr/sets/72157644965921375

R1 LNIB 17.jpg
R1 LNIB 19.jpg
R1 LNIB 14.jpg
R1 LNIB 22.jpg
R1 LNIB 24.jpg
R1 LNIB 25.jpg
R1 LNIB 03.jpg
R1 LNIB 04.jpg
R1 LNIB 05.jpg

Last edited: