• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Most Underrated Pairs

I agree with jk-27 that the marine fades don't get love. I wore mine today and i can't figure out why people don't like them. The whole fade series is underrated IMO..not talking about the BLENDS because it was more of a "blend" than a fade but look at how unique that was and no one pays attention. They're the only frogskins i really want to go after!

In terms of here on OF, it's quite clear that most Wires are completely under-rated. I think most of us have at least one pair (usually for formal occasions) knocking about, but no-one really talks about them. But think about it, there'd be uproar if Oakley dropped the Wires range.

Aside from that, my own personal under-rated frame choice though would go to the Conduct Squared.
Super-lightweight, and like a natural casual progression from a Zero, but I'm fairly certain that I'm the only person in the world who bought them. Haha.

Fast Jackets, this pair is freakin awesome IMO but I just dont see alot of people picking them up, they are not a limited edition or anything just a really comfortable pair to wear and they look great!

i agree with ya. i have 3 pairs of fast jackets and i love them!

In terms of here on OF, it's quite clear that most Wires are completely under-rated. I think most of us have at least one pair (usually for formal occasions) knocking about, but no-one really talks about them. But think about it, there'd be uproar if Oakley dropped the Wires range.

Aside from that, my own personal under-rated frame choice though would go to the Conduct Squared.
Super-lightweight, and like a natural casual progression from a Zero, but I'm fairly certain that I'm the only person in the world who bought them. Haha.

I have to agree..Wires are underrated at least compared to many others, glass like the OO series are awesome (especially OOE), various examples of various models, various early releases, the Why 2 with red earsocks, the O5.
Also agree on conduct squared, perhaps the most comfortable glass ive ever used, only 4 pairs, short time availability, next to no uk availability, superb coverage, super light, fantastic shape & size lens, like a zero/antix hybrid.
stretchline pieces.
tangent (the detail and design of the iron wood pair is incredible)
some acetate items eg violet riddle

Back