• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Mrs H Collection

haha! i should like the Mrs read these posts man! she'll be more than happy to agree to your requests. ha! the smaller the collection, the better it is to her. ha!

Do it! Haha. Anything to help... (.... me get those glasses! Haha)

Married O collectors? Friggin awesome! Nice collection btw Mrs H!

Yep, got Herbsley to thank for my addiction! Haha. Still trying to build it up. There's some nice ladies ones about right now. Seem to have missed the boat on the beautiful Koopman Ravishing tho :-(

Yeah - it seems that Oakley have been concentrating on building up their Women's collection a lot over the last few years - and have kinda forgotten about us gents. Every time I go to Oakley.com there seems to be another two new Womens releases. (Good news for Mrs H, of course!)
But they are still hawking Jawbones at us on the Mens homepage - which have been around for a million years now.
Hmph.
:sad:

Got a few new pairs added to my collection since I posted this initially so gunna have to take a new group shot. :biggrin: job for tonight.

I do love a good Oakley night. Woohoo

That's an impressive collection Mrs H! I'm glad my partner doesn't get into the whole Oakley collecting thing.... more pairs for me!! :biggrin:

She does make up for it in other ways tho! Recently logged into my eBay account and noticed I was buying 2 new dresses!?!? Apparently it was an "accident" and she didn't realize she was logged in on my account... yeah right! LOL. I told her that is illegal and I should report her! haha! :laugh:

Awww, thanks Mickle. I've got 4 more to add to the group shot tho so definitely need to take a new pic. Got 22 pairs now.

From what I've heard on here, it's often easier if your partner collects too so you can buy what you want. I guess you don't have that problem tho if your girl likes shopping, so it's all good. My problem is that I like both!! Oaks & Shopping! (shoes, clothes, bags, sparkly jewellery and nice pamper stuff!!!! ) :biggrin: Shopaholic!! Haha

Back