• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New Oakley Forum Design!

May be an issue with IE, I will look into it, and see what I can do.

Yes the post function allows you to navigate post-to-post, and the double arrows will take you to the top and bottom. Once again these are functioning fine across all 3 browsers mentioned earlier - Will look into this as well, and see what in IE is causing it, and if it's fixable.

Thanks again; dang Microsoft, always causing trouble... ;)

One more comment, meant to be constructive... The new round avatars are an interesting look. Compared to the square ones, though, a fair amount of picture real estate is cropped out...

One more comment, meant to be constructive... The new round avatars are an interesting look. Compared to the square ones, though, a fair amount of picture real estate is cropped out...

Haha! I'll keep you updated on a fix if I find one!

Yeah I'm still up in the air on them, the key is they round shape "softens" the look, since the more modern design has a lot of hard corners. Didn't want it to be too boxy, and most avatars I saw, seemed to only lose whitespace/non-critical parts of the image. For example in yours, I can still see the main picture, all that is gone is miscellaneous background.

Like I said - still open for discussion!

Haha! I'll keep you updated on a fix if I find one!

Yeah I'm still up in the air on them, the key is they round shape "softens" the look, since the more modern design has a lot of hard corners. Didn't want it to be too boxy, and most avatars I saw, seemed to only lose whitespace/non-critical parts of the image. For example in yours, I can still see the main picture, all that is gone is miscellaneous background.

Like I said - still open for discussion!

Yeah mine still looks alright, with the current pic. I notice on yours it crops out one of the earstems, and on Frank's it crops out some of the edges of the FMJ.

To soften hard corners, how about a box with rounded corners, like this?

roundedbox.png

Yeah mine still looks alright, with the current pic. I notice on yours it crops out one of the earstems, and on Frank's it crops out some of the edges of the FMJ.

View attachment 226399

I like that idea - Will look into this - should be easy enough with some CSS.

Might be a bit before it gets 100% done though...gotta enjoy a beer since no rioting has started with the new design! ;)

View attachment 226399
Crops out the FMJ?!?!?!? :shock:
The HORROR! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

:rofl:

This is TOOOOO much! I just evolved out of DOS so this is totally C:/MODERN.DAT

Guess you should have seen this one coming and had a round-based avatar already like myself, Fernando, and Frankie.

Latest Posts

Back