• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New Oakley Forum Design!

Really like it! It really does look so much smoother and I am able to navigate so much better on my phone. Haven't been able to check yet but if not I would say one thing is a filter when searching through posts so you can organize it by the date and possibly get rid of those ebay posts if you want!

Really like it! It really does look so much smoother and I am able to navigate so much better on my phone. Haven't been able to check yet but if not I would say one thing is a filter when searching through posts so you can organize it by the date and possibly get rid of those ebay posts if you want!

Using the search feature you should be able to accomplish both of these - Using search you can always select "Search this forum", which limits the search to whatever forum you are in. Also using Advanced Search by simply clicking "More" on the search Menu, you can select to search only specific forum (i.e all the exchanges), and search by "Most Recent".

[...]Yeah I'm still up in the air on [round avatars], the key is they round shape "softens" the look, since the more modern design has a lot of hard corners. Didn't want it to be too boxy, and most avatars I saw, seemed to only lose whitespace/non-critical parts of the image. [...]
I like the new design, especially the dark mode.
The only change I would prefer is to display the avatars with as little cropping as necessary. The area each avatar displays in is rectangular, so I would like the avatar to fill that area edge-to-edge.
The larger the avatars, the easier it is to distinguish one from another at a glance. Just because part of an avatar is whitespace doesn't make that part "non-critical": the whitespace forms part of the unique pattern that helps the eye to recognize each avatar.

Definitely quicker! Sometimes I even feel like my browser is jumping from the middle to the end of the page LOL! Is is just me or is this happening to anyone else?

Browsing with Google Chrome or IE 11 on Windows 8.1, it seems as though nested quotes aren't displaying correctly. The first quote displays as a quote, but the next quote appears as plaintext followed by a "[/QUOTE]"
The posts on this page contain several examples:
Pit Boss 1 - (TURNS OUT IS A FAKE) FYI THREAD

Latest Posts

Back