• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New Oakley Forum Design!

Will see what I can do - but may be a longer term initiative since would essentially have to be a new design, tested etc.
Wow. And I thought it was merely adding a color to the existing themes.

Hopefully this is a feasible idea!

Hey Boss, a suggestion for your consideration...

The scrolling banner is nice; let's me access / move on to my next alert without having to scroll back to the top of the page...

But sometimes I'm going through "watched threads", and for that I still need to scroll up. The "Forums - News - Feedback" etc pulldowns are part of the banner; could the sub-items i.e. "Watched threads - New Posts" etc be part of them, too?

I know many people use the "New Posts" as their primary way of checking content so I think it'd be useful to a lot of us.

EDIT - I notice when I hover over "News" in the banner I see those two items in the pulldown; threw me because "Forums" doesn't have a pulldown... Does that work for mobile users who can't hover?

Hey Boss, a suggestion for your consideration...

The scrolling banner is nice; let's me access / move on to my next alert without having to scroll back to the top of the page...

But sometimes I'm going through "watched threads", and for that I still need to scroll up. The "Forums - News - Feedback" etc pulldowns are part of the banner; could the sub-items i.e. "Watched threads - New Posts" etc be part of them, too?

I know many people use the "New Posts" as their primary way of checking content so I think it'd be useful to a lot of us.

EDIT - I notice when I hover over "News" in the banner I see those two items in the pulldown; threw me because "Forums" doesn't have a pulldown... Does that work for mobile users who can't hover?

Yeah most of those are currently under the News dropdown - on Mobile, these will appear as well when you click "news" with a defined menu. No reason/way to hover on mobile.

Latest Posts

Back