• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New SI M Frame 3.0

Not sure where the style comments are coming from regarding the stems. They're the same thing as the 2.0 with slightly thinner stems that don't have ridges to hold the earsocks in place, and an updated lens and clip.

I believe I recall they're supposed to fit closer to the face for easier use with NVGs as well, thus the anti-fog treatment.

Proper seal with ear protection was the drive to slim down the arms for the 3.0

The press release photos showed MultiCam frames, I want those :frown:

I think there are a few changes to the lenses as well, including anti-fog. Those look like a Strike that wraps a little more.

Someone with an SI account want to hook me up? I'd dig a Bone array set for my shooting gear.

Unfortunately, it is against the user agreement they make us sign to hook anyone up. I think this is a logical evolution of the SI M frame and I'll have one on order soon.

Yes, they do make us sign a form. There selection has gotten way better this year then in the past. Price is usually half off. Great stuff.

Unfortunately, it is against the user agreement they make us sign to hook anyone up. I think this is a logical evolution of the SI M frame and I'll have one on order soon.

The license agreement says you can't resell the Service or allow others to use it. "The Service" is defined as use of the website. I don't believe there are restrictions for you to place an order to ship to someone else so long as you are not reselling the Service, which is oddly worded.

I've had friends order items for me in the past, one or two items not available at retail, with no issues. And even more odd is all of the places that sell M Frame 2.0 pairs and parts, SI desert Gascans, US Flag microbags, or other SI-only items for HUGE profit.

I just really want a set of the 3.0! And I need new rubber for my 2.0 and I don't want to shell out $25 to someone scalping them.

The license agreement says you can't resell the Service or allow others to use it. "The Service" is defined as use of the website. I don't believe there are restrictions for you to place an order to ship to someone else so long as you are not reselling the Service, which is oddly worded.

I've had friends order items for me in the past, one or two items not available at retail, with no issues. And even more odd is all of the places that sell M Frame 2.0 pairs and parts, SI desert Gascans, US Flag microbags, or other SI-only items for HUGE profit.

I just really want a set of the 3.0! And I need new rubber for my 2.0 and I don't want to shell out $25 to someone scalping them.

Let's not temporize, please. Here is the user agreement and it is quite plain that these products are not to be diverted for resale "in any environment whatsoever".

Participating in this program is a privilege and there are guidelines that must be followed. This is an agreement between Oakley and you, the Buyer. The Buyer shall not sell Oakley product to any individual, department, team or unit for a profit. At no time should Oakley products be sold or diverted for resale in any environment whatsoever-including but not limited to Internet, swap meets or flea markets etc. Please know that the Oakley Legal Team prosecutes any and all abusers to the fullest extent of the Law. A new sales agreement will need to be submitted with the Buyers first order of every calendar year. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions I certify under penalty of perjury that the information I have provided is true and accurate.

TO ALL OF OUR VALUED OAKLEY MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS THAT ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE US STANDARD ISSUE PROGRAM, THE FOLLOWING WARNING WILL NOT APPLY TO 99.999% OF YOU. THIS IS SIMPLY DIRECTED TO THE .001% OF THOSE THAT HAVE BROKEN THEIR WORD AND THE TRUST THAT WE HAVE PLACED IN THEM TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT PROGRAM.

IF YOU, AFTER HAVING READ AND ACKNOWLEDGED THIS OAKLEY SALES AGREEMENT ARE THINKING OF DIVERTING OR RESELLING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL FIND ON THIS SITE PLEASE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING. WE WILL FIND YOU, WE WILL CATCH YOU AND WE WILL TAKE ALL APPROPRIATE PROCEDURES AND ACTIONS TO PUT AN END TO YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. FURTHER WE WILL CONTACT YOUR DIRECT REPORT, WE WILL CONTACT YOUR SUPERIOR OFFICER AND WE WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO LINE YOUR OWN POCKETS RATHER THAN SEE THAT THOSE THAT SERVE OUR COUNTRY GET THE PRODUCTS THAT THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND ALL THOSE WITH THEM THAT ARE IN HARM'S WAY.

TO THOSE THAT USE THIS PROGRAM RIGHTFULLY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE HONORED TO SERVE YOU AND ARE GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR EVERYONE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATRONAGE AND WE HOPE THAT YOU ALSO APPRECIATE OUR NEED TO PROTECT THIS SPECIAL SALES NETWORK THAT WAS DEVELOPED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

Back