• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Next HDO 3D Gascan...

I wish they would just make glasses for the movies and forget the 3D lenses. Then they would actually be wearable and save everyone the hassle of swapping out the lenses.

Not interested in this at all. A movie based on a board game? That from the look of the trailer has nothing to do with the board game as there are no aliens in the board game, so why use the board game as a selling point? I'll pass thanks.
Complete popcorn movie. Impress me with Special Effects. Blow the HELL out of things.
I hear ya and I do not think this will be up for any awards but the CG looks pretty cool.

Each pair should come with 3d lenses and normal so you have the ability to swap right off the bat. I'm thinking about custom cutting some 3ds for my frogs.

Each pair should come with 3d lenses and normal so you have the ability to swap right off the bat. I'm thinking about custom cutting some 3ds for my frogs.

That would be cool. I'd love to see those.

Brilliant!! They should've gone with frogs for 3D glasses from the beginning! How do the Gascans look anything like 3D movie glasses?! Very weird. The designs are amazing either way though!

It appears they have discontinued the 3d line :-(. Anyone heard any news?

I remember reading about these HDO 3d glasses. Were they standard passive 3d glasses that could be used on any passive home system as well?

Latest Posts

Back