• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "No Shelf Whores" Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the next number in line and state it here in a post, dh! When batwolf updates the master list he'll get you on it.
Welcome to the NSW Club!
;)
Ok. So looks like #157. Should have signed up last year when I joined, but just saw the thread.

Can I join?. I think im #158 if last post was correct. Just a FYI I do have 1 pair that I only wear on my back porch, but all the other 30 something gets worn outside in the sun as Oakley intended.

You're in. You state the next number in a post here (which you did) and when Batwolf gets around to it he will update the master list on page 1. That page also has his rules for using it as your sig, but you're allowed to change the font and colors of you like. He won't kick you out for that! ;)

Thanks cyclerdoug for the info. So what's up here do you guys just talk or do you post selfies etc.

@M Frame Boss

There's really nothing to it, just a fun thing to do so you tell everyone you actually use all your Oakleys, nothing collects dust! (Well, a little) even if it's once or twice a year put them on and get outside and enjoy them.

Post your wearing pics in the WOAYWT thread, that keeps this one uncluttered and everyone looks at the main one all the time anyway!

One thing to remember, if you sell a pair of yours you can't say they're "BRAND NEW NEVER WORN"...cause you wear all your stuff! If you get something in a trade or buy a couple of and decide to sell one then please explain that in your sale thread. You can't tell everyone you wear everything and then have unworn stuff to sell!
There are exceptions of course, like I said.

Full disclosure is something we strive for all the time in the sale threads/. When in doubt...mention it anyway and let the prospective buyer decide if it's significant!

Just have fun with it and wear them proudly.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back