• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "No Shelf Whores" Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of have to limit yourself so they don't just collect dust! I only have 8 pairs, but have room for a few more. Then I need a bigger sunglass holder!

sent from my StupidPhone!
Yeah, once you reach a certain number it is difficult to keep them all in the rotation. I have a quite a few pairs that haven't been touched in months, just because I haven't had the urge to wear them (I am looking at you Badman) :behindsofa::ban:. I try to wear most of my stuff as soon as I get it just to stay true...

Yeah, once you reach a certain number it is difficult to keep them all in the rotation. I have a quite a few pairs that haven't been touched in months, just because I haven't had the urge to wear them (I am looking at you Badman) :behindsofa::ban:. I try to wear most of my stuff as soon as I get it just to stay true...

I hear ya... my personal rule is each pair must be worn at least once a year to maintain status...

Well I only have 2 pair right now. Jury's with ice lenses and Flak 2.0's, I forget what lenses. I think they might be the sapphire? I wear the jury's when I am dressed nicer and it's not cold out. With them being metal (aluminum) they get cold in my face. Lol. Wear the Flaks most of the time. Lenses need replaced on the Jury's.

This sounds like a club for me! I'd like to request a number please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back