• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the US, I love Oakley sunglasses because of their sporty look and the way they can stand up to just about anything! I'd love to win a new pair!!

USA I love oakley because they make so many pairs of amazing sunglasses and there simply the best in the world

USA!
I have loved Oakley since I was a little kid. I remember watching NASCAR races with my dad and a few of my favorite drivers like Rusty Wallace and Bobby Labonte were wearing the coolest sunglasses I had ever seen. My dad always told me if I worked hard I'd be able to have cool glasses like them. Now I have a few pairs and know why they wore them, they are simply the best available in everything they produce.

From USA, and love Oakley. I am a competitive shooter, and Oakley shades have saved my eyes more than once from stray shrapnel!

USA BABY!!!!!!! I love Oakleys because they have an awesome style, and my favorite are flak jackets....They are freaking awesome

USA! I love oakleys because there are so many styles to choose from, flak jackets, half jackets, m frames, radars, juliets, fives(sqaured) etc.

Sweden, Oakley sun glasses like nothing you've ever seen, though every man should own at least one pair, because you're worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back