• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States. Oakley's are the stuff because their prescriptions wrap around, and because they protect your eyeballs well.

I love Oakley because with out them I would be blind or worse. I had worn mubos and m-frames when I was younger for baseball. In 2001 I was riding my GSXR-600 to an AMA race when I took a rock dead center to the left lens of my Eye Jackets. Doing 75mph the sound was like a gun shot in my head I some how was able to keep the bike upright and pull over. I new the impact protection from Oakley was second to no one but not until I experienced it first hand did I truly appreciate it. Now those Eye Jackets are the center of my collection.

live in the United States. love Oakleys because of the quality and comfort. there are no other glasses or products like them.

I'm from the USA, I love Oakley's because they provide great eye protection, are comfortable, and enhance my vision as well as make the world look sharper and more colorful.

I'm from Indonesia, I love oakley very much of its beautifull design, its safety and very comfortable to use......pokoknya Oakley mantabs abissssss..............................

USA TEAM AMERICA buck yeah! I love Oakley because the shades and gear is all super high quality, fits well, looks very nicce but most of all you can break the sunglasses and put them back together!!! Hinges make sunglasses durable or shushed into crap (living active lifestyle and hard on my hardgoods).

Thanks!

PS is there an eyepatch two coming out?

USA I like oakleys because well theres no reason not to like them.... there awesome and stylish 8)

The Netherlands here

I love oakleys because they are unique with a great style and comfort, here in the netherlands oakley isnt well known as in the usa , so having oakleys you get that extra unique feeling, im happy to say the first sunglasses i bought are oakleys, and i will keep rocking this brand of sunglasses.

America :) I love Oakley, they are very stylish, resistant to almost any kind of wear & tear and are the only brand I trust. I had a pair when I was 15 and they lasted me up until last Christmas. Best brand of sunglasses out there.

I'm from VA in the USA.

I have always been a fan of Oakley sunglasses, my first pair was Rootbeer gen 2 Frogskins when I was 10. They have been lost for years, I wish I still had them. Ever since those Frogs I've always loved Oakleys. You can feel the difference in quality and development that goes into each pair when you put them on. I love Oakleys because they demonstrate what style and technology can create. I wish that every company had as much enthusiasm and creativity for their products that Oakley does!

A new pair of Oakleys would be a one of the better ways to start off a summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back