• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Oakley. Im from Australia - I love my Oakleys because i play sport and train alot outside - but they not only protect me from glare/sun but i look stylish at the same time - i love my Oakley Radars i even where them day to day not just while i play or train!

oakley 500 member free oakley giveaway

Hi oakley im from Australia i love your sunnies because their very uniqe and special. i see alot of athletes were them on tv and see your ads in some surf and skate mags.I heard that oakleys aussie skateboarder Reanton Millar took 1st place in berlin on the weekend. Thanks for reading

Hey guys
Lovin your stuff all the way from Australia.
I wear nothing else when it comes to sunnies. Never have and NEVER will

Hi I'm from South Africa, there is simply nothing else that comes close to the superior levels of quality that Oakley provides.

South Africa, only brand to balance funtionality by providng excellant product with fashion by providing styling looks!

From good ole USA. Been an Oakley fan since 1989 with my first Razor Blades. Now I have over 230 pairs. nuf said

Im not entering to win the glasses, just wanted to say great idea for this thread and kudos for giving away one of the best brands of glasses on the planet... It was fun to read where everyone is from and why they love the product, OAKLEY NATION!

USA- I like the whole aesthetic of Oakley- Futuristic, yet practical, and of clean design. I have also always admired the high definition optics. I have been buying, collecting, and wearing Oakleys for over 20 years now, and they just keep getting better. I recently had my first pair of Oakley Rx sunglasses made, and the first time I put them on it was as if I had installed HD to my head.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back