• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

NOW..... What you should be doing is paying extra special attention the Mrs H's opinion!! She is the one you lay down with at night so her opinion matters the most!!

awww.... thats nice. I think i'd have to agree!! haha

Despite they seem to fit quiet well, I think this colour-combination is too flashy for guys older than 25 ;-)

" Cheek...............lol.........wait till you see me in my son's Max Fear Light one's. I'm 45 & then you'll realise that Herbs look good in those."

Lol, I´m looking forward to see that :)... But, to be honest, I think the Max Fear Lights are rather subtle compared to Chrome/Clear.

To be perfectly honest with you Herbsville, Tennessee, no, Holbrook doesn't suit you, as with RustPot, it drives me crazy how the earstem hook seems to float on top of your ear instead of sitting flush on the ear canal. that was the first thing I noticed in the pic.
I think you suit so many frames so don't feel bad, but this one is a no-no.

:0)

Stick with your bread and butter Hijinx and devils brigade antix :) all will be back to normal.

Back