• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

I think herbs designed this for everyone to join in, in that case... me next! me next!
d651d99f.jpg

Mag Four S

I too am a bald man by choice. A lot of glasses work well with no hair. What I will say is these do not work. Sorry.
Nothing against being a white man (as I am too) the clear frames just do not work on white (with no tan) guys.
Just keeping it real!!
Most others you do pull off.
Hey why don't you try the XS. Those would look sharp on ya!!

I gotta say o-freak, those Mag 4 S don't look too great in my opinion. Light colored frames on light skin never went well to me. Darker frames or black lenses might help.

Plus the temples sit way far out from your head. Maybe something with more wrap would be better? I remember the Four series being a pretty flat frame.

@o-freak - It's touch n go on the Mag. At first glance I thought they're not bad, but I have to say they are a difficult frame to pull off anyway and it seems us BBC dudes need more of a wrap or curvature to the lens.
I would have to vote 60/40 in favour of No.
But it's a tough call.

I'm thinking mostly NO too, but can't put my finger on exactly why . . . Sorry, I know that's not very helpful :0( Haha

Back