• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Depends. Are you planning on being in a low-budget remake of some 1970s near-future sci-fi show? If you are, then yes, but only on set, otherwise it's a no ;)
This is actually constructive feedback. If I find my self auditioning I'll make sure to incorporate these in my head shots! Thanks!!!! Lol

Last edited:
@TheWannaBe if you are looking for a shield type wire frame have a look at the women's range. I have a pair they are quite a lot smaller than the probations but still decent coverage and very comfy
It's a good thought, the shield wires arnt really my style though. In fact wires in general arnt really my thing. I have some half wire 2.0 shades but that's the only one I feel ok wearing. There are a few others I have considered but haven't pulled the trigger on yet. But who knows, maybe I just need to find the right pair :)

I really want to try Holbrooks. The SW in black/24k. I tried them in the virtual app on my ipad and I feel they looked great. I'm afraid to try in store for fear of heart break! My face may not be right .Here's what I currently rock : FJ standard, fuel cell tour dr France , and SI 2.0.

Sorry for blurry and terrible lol. Turns out I barely have any pictures of myself , just 2,000 of everything else

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I may be in denial! Haha. They (FJ's) are very comfortable , so I wear them anyway. (But I had a feeling I would know which one was the no-go)

Over the last 2 weeks I've read up to about page 250 on this thread. I've seen a few good size fellows pull off the holbrook , I still have hope.

One last try with the FJ ! What if I go full D-Bag and turn the cap and swap to white ?

image.jpg

I may be in denial! Haha. They (FJ's) are very comfortable , so I wear them anyway. (But I had a feeling I would know which one was the no-go)

Over the last 2 weeks I've read up to about page 250 on this thread. I've seen a few good size fellows pull off the holbrook , I still have hope.

One last try with the FJ ! What if I go full D-Bag and turn the cap and swap to white ?

View attachment 117082
No dice. You can wear whatever you want, this thread is about look, not permission to wear. LOL A hat isn't saving that look of the FJ HAHAHAHAHA
Holbrook does work on some big headed fellows, myself excluded.

No dice. You can wear whatever you want, this thread is about look, not permission to wear. LOL A hat isn't saving that look of the FJ HAHAHAHAHA
Holbrook does work on some big headed fellows, myself excluded.

Ok, you caught me. I see my tricks don't work here. Haha. The FJ's have always looked small on my face . I typically go with m frames or large square lenses. I do have another pair of fuel cells on the way. At least I got the pass on those!!

Back