• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Side bar comment: Nice thread topic first of all, but it might be worth mentioning that I think there is a big mental shift once you hit 40/100/200+ pairs of eyewear. Once you start embracing many pairs, then you also start brainwashing yourself that you make every pair look good (even if the pair might not be returning the favor). A general consumer picking a pair of Oakley probably cares much more in finding the best looking and fitting pair. But I see a place for all of these pairs on your faces - you all look great! (coming from someone who will wear the OTT and Eyeshades in public)

Hey there oogie!

Herbs I am trying to find a frame that I can wear to post in here...

LOOL now that's just showing off.

Or as Han Solo once said, "Dont get cocky, kid. We'll find a frame that you don't suit yet."

(OK, I might have made the second part of that up)

If I didn't mind doing this for the www, then surely wearing just one pair is no biggie. (this is getting to be an old pic now - I'm far less handsome these days)
3208208751_d3072202a0.jpg

Haha - I'm kidding mate. Post it up. Perhaps you will break the Bald Blokes/Bad Oaks cycle (started by Goldberg of course on another thread).

Ok , You asked for it :)
To me the Holbrook fits great and is very comfortable.
What does the Public Say ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back