• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The one i thought i would never had

Well i did fix the rip and clean everything up here is the result definitely like new.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man those things are just too cool! They've gotta be the hardest pair NOT to wear, as they deserve FaceTime but can't risk wrecking the leather! I feel these should have been sold as pairs for this very reason :)

Man those things are just too cool! They've gotta be the hardest pair NOT to wear, as they deserve FaceTime but can't risk wrecking the leather! I feel these should have been sold as pairs for this very reason :)
I know this is the only pair I think that wont see a lot of light the leather is sensitive thats why they easily can catch dirt, oil and is hard to clean without ruining it.

I really want a pair. The only ones i see in mint condition are going for $1,000 +
:-(
The only consolation for me is that if I bought a pair, I know I'd be too nervous to wear and I'm a staunch non-shelfer!

Pricing wise unfortunately has gone up but whats not on these days? But really a fair price is 8to9 for a mint in box its just that fleabay as usual is overpricing them.

Back