1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BigRich

BigRich Oakley Expert

I missed out on an opportunity to get a Pit Boss for $175 today and I am salty as Q would say. I get Oakley items alerts from a deals site I frequent whenever they have a deal to post. By the time I read the alert and went to the site they were sold out. The store was REI outlet. It was the rootbeer color so I am not super upset.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bean323

bean323 Oakley Collector

I also do not like the root beer color but for that price and maybe a hundred or so dollars Dr chop could fix that

3. BigRich

BigRich Oakley Expert

That is exactly what I would have done. Dr Chop would make them a badass pair.

4. bean323

bean323 Oakley Collector

yea i bought a pb2 back when it was more costly.. to much a loss to sell them. (at least they are the black ones) and thinking for collection.. bone or rust. or taking the 1 pb1 i have and getting that rust.. many cool ways to go.. lol

great work on his part..

5. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

you probably missed out cause someone posted a thread about it here and they sold out quick. lol. i already have one or i would have jumped on it.