• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The one that got away

Sorry man! It sucks the guy should have sold it to you since you contacted him first. Hope my little joke about buying it wasn't in bad taste. :rolleyes:

Not at all. It's all good. Lol.. Would have actually been happy if you would have gotten them, at least it would have gone to a forum member. You still got a better deal though on the free ones you found underwater. Lol

That really does suck!

Had a similar situation earlier today, found a great deal on a pair of Romeo 1's on eBay. Bought and paid for them, then got a refund and a note saying they had been listed for the wrong price but I could still buy them if I wanted for an extra $200. Kind of ****ty but oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Sorry to hear that. That does suck.

I have been very fortunate to not have the stories that some of you have. I am often perplexed by Ebayers, but my cl stories are always boring, find it call meet buy then go home. Or when I sell they call meet me at work 8-5 buy my item and leave and never hear from them again. Perfect.

I have been very fortunate to not have the stories that some of you have. I am often perplexed by Ebayers, but my cl stories are always boring, find it call meet buy then go home. Or when I sell they call meet me at work 8-5 buy my item and leave and never hear from them again. Perfect.

Sounds like you are the exception to the rule. You've been lucky.

Same thing happened to me, a guy had a pair of Juliets listed for over a month with only one picture. So I ask for more pics
for confirmation, he obliges, he agrees to sell them to me only to message me the following day he has sold them to someone else.

Same thing happened to me, a guy had a pair of Juliets listed for over a month with only one picture. So I ask for more pics
for confirmation, he obliges, he agrees to sell them to me only to message me the following day he has sold them to someone else.

Some people, bro. WTF

I try to meet for Oakleys right away honestly. I would buy them then go to dinner or pack that food up and go.. The main thing about CL you get told by 3 people there coming to buy your stuff and no one shows. So most times the first person who shows up with the cash gets it.. Now selling somthing somebody is already on there way to get it from you is crap.

Latest Posts

Back