• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The one X-metal you wouldn't sell !

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
I was just thinking about my X-Metal collection small and growing. I thought to myself what X-Metal would I keep above all others. My conclusion is my Juliet Ducati ! Why you might ask? It not only being my first X-Metal witch made crazy for them lol. I have made great friends here on the forum because of it. The funny thing is I never thought I would be sentimental or this passionate about a pair sunglasses, who knew. ;) Please feel free to post and tell a story.

Last edited:
I'm an x-metal black hole. I buy them; I'll never sell them. You'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands (or get chummy with The Wife after I'm gone...) I'll only lose them accidentally, and I sure as hell try to keep that from happening.

It's only happened once. To my very first pair. And that's the one I would have valued above all others.

But at the same time, that loss brought me here. And brought me all the x-metals I've acquired since I've landed...

I'm an x-metal black hole. I buy them; I'll never sell them. You'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands (or get chummy with The Wife after I'm gone...) I'll only lose them accidentally, and I sure as hell try to keep that from happening.

It's only happened once. To my very first pair. And that's the one I would have valued above all others.

But at the same time, that loss brought me here. And brought me all the x-metals I've acquired since I've landed...
what's her name for future reference ;)

its gonna be my leather mars acquired a few years ago, it was my off day at work and the underground train in London was on strike so i have to take a bus and deal with this guy who advertised in Gumtree(local ads) about the mars. He is about to go to his home country permanently, so its now or never. With a cup of coffee and a little convincing to my part, i get them so cheap! Dont forget another 2hrs ride home though.

thinking between the romeo jordan, the WBC ichiro or the polished carbon ichiro. no real story. just my top picks.
of course, i am also known as the "guy who sold two 24k juliets bnib for cheap.":headbang:
the 24ks should have been top of the list.:oops::oops::oops:

Back