• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The only place that won't judge me

Wow, the process of selling took a LOT longer than I anticipated. My apologies if anyone was waiting. I have started the process, and I have some of mine on Ebay and will continue to add them on Ebay as time allows. I will update this thread when I list groups. If someone wants something, please let me know.

I don't plan on selling everything, but with a third baby due in October, I need to clean out most of them, including two cases :headbang: I do have a few rep samples too (I hear some people collect those)

I assume the easiest way to sell to a board member is through Ebay, but if not, Im all ears. Im not used to selling them, Im typically trying to collect them, so as the seller, this is new!

My ebay profile is: johns-lenn on eBay

Thanks again for the compliments...

Wow, the process of selling took a LOT longer than I anticipated. My apologies if anyone was waiting. I have started the process, and I have some of mine on Ebay and will continue to add them on Ebay as time allows. I will update this thread when I list groups. If someone wants something, please let me know.

I don't plan on selling everything, but with a third baby due in October, I need to clean out most of them, including two cases :headbang: I do have a few rep samples too (I hear some people collect those)

I assume the easiest way to sell to a board member is through Ebay, but if not, Im all ears. Im not used to selling them, Im typically trying to collect them, so as the seller, this is new!

My ebay profile is: johns-lenn on eBay

Thanks again for the compliments...

Make another seven posts (as of this writing) and you can list them here on the exchange and avoid the ebay fees.

Thanks for that!

As I have stated, if I can sell them to someone here, that will appreciate them, all the better.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Oakley is definitely a passion of mine. I'm just holding on to too many and need to move some. 3rd child on the way and the case and collection is in the new babies room :/

Back