• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Progression Of X

I'll help you rob the store if I can get a limb off of it or something. we will need a big truck and a forklift....

wanna fight over it lol. :D
good luck to both of us finding a spot in the house big enough for it...or better yet, your wife ok'ing the giant carbon fiber/metal angel hanging from the ceiling lol.
I have a place. In my loft!

I'll help you rob the store if I can get a limb off of it or something. we will need a big truck and a forklift....
Didn't they used to have a giant squid? Wonder where that ended up.

The last word was the squid was to go to another store. I do not know if they followed up on that or if it is storage. I want that thing as well but its even bigger than the angel.

Wonder if the start of the Elite line means the end of the X-Metal line. Not sure if that will succeed as the Elite price tag can scare away a lot of people.

elite line does probably scare off a lot of people. I remember Bryan Vickers who used to have a Oakley deal who drove in NASCAR, dont know if he still does, even he said the $4,000 c-six was a ridiculous price tag. I thought of posting a new thread of what the next Elite eyewear would be.

Back