• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale The Purge -- 30 Pairs, Priced To Move.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
NOTHING IS SOLD UNTIL I GET THE CASH, THEN IT COMES OFF THE LIST.

Username Hidden said:
whats the condition of the Ten and JC Holbrook?
The ten is scratched. Usable, but more a beater pair or good host for mods.

The JC Brook is good. Rubbing marks from where the stems fold, maybe some stray minor marks, otherwise solid. Just a JC bag with them, no box/pin. This pair has grey lenses with the etched frog, FYI.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Crap, I see a lot here I want... damn you Russ!!!!
Do it.

Do it.

Trades for Pitboss II, or whatever maybe. But as you can see I'm more in the "move this junk" phase rather than trying to get a color or lens to broaden the spectrum of the collection.

I'm taking a hit on a lot of these prices, too. Like I said, I'm in the moving it out phase. Dump it, use the funds to get a PB, maybe make some better looking displays, get things feeling more compact and focused.

I just bought a killer M frame tonight and some other stuff but let me see if i can find some extra funds.

GLWS man! Bunch of really cool m frames, really digging that crystal red w/ +red heater.

PM sent re: New Frogs

I've got a few PMs to reply to. I'll get to everyone sometime today after work.

Missed out on another VR 46 Deviation... smh... that was a really good price!

Just as a reminder to all member, make sure you know the quality of an item before you buy it. This forum is not responsible for any transactions that occur in these sections, however I know a large amount of issues arise when there is a difference in opinion between condition. Make sure you are both on the same page on the glasses you buy, to ensure smooth transactions.

Username Hidden said:
Just as a reminder to all member, make sure you know the quality of an item before you buy it. This forum is not responsible for any transactions that occur in these sections, however I know a large amount of issues arise when there is a difference in opinion between condition. Make sure you are both on the same page on the glasses you buy, to ensure smooth transactions.
Thanks Boss!

I welcome all inquiries, and am up front about condition. It was a big hurdle getting all of the information catalogued and prepared, so I decided to tackle each pair individually as inquiries come in.

Username Hidden said:
New Frogs (Frogskin)
10. Matte Clear w/ black iridium - $100
11. Black w/ Gold Polarized - $60
12. Tortoise w/ Gold - $45
13. Black w/ grey - $75
14. Rootbeer w/ Gold - $45
15. Crystal Black w/ black iridium - $45
16. Jupiter Camo Dr Chop Custom w/ grey polarized - $150

The Entire Collection - All of the above NewFrog pairs, plus another of each of the retail pairs (most VG to LNIB) and the Texas Tea & White/Black Iridium pairs - 15 total pairs - $1075 (that's $72 each average)
0AD90825-110B-4D2D-A304-4AF6C5479F3A-9823-000014281EA78E44_zpse31f1cec.jpg
98631C85-BA7B-472D-BC78-7E2BDB65C619-9823-000014282D93EFC9_zps9e87802a.jpg
Nooooo, you are not selling your Frogs?!