• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE QUEST FOR FINDING DISPLAY CASE HOW EXCITING

Sigh. I want them all. A complete set of select non-polar and every polar lens made with the right curvature (custom cut or otherwise) per each frame finish released per every frame style. I can't even do the math to figure out how many that would total. Then, on to custom finishes!
that would be endless KRO lol....but it would be nice 4sure

Sigh. I want them all. A complete set of select non-polar and every polar lens made with the right curvature (custom cut or otherwise) per each frame finish released per every frame style. I can't even do the math to figure out how many that would total. Then, on to custom finishes!
you see I have a double of the ice pola plasma and an extra fire pola lens, well that gives me an idea ill switch one lol thanks for that post;)

20141103_142301_zps788eec6a.jpg

20141103_142333_zps70fd40c2.jpg

20141103_142349_zps94ee7fec.jpg

20141103_142424_zpscffc7f38.jpg

20141103_142516_zps8e715185.jpg

20141103_142624_zpsbfed13de.jpg

well here are my collection so far the others wont fit so they will be on the other case hope you enjoy em.
Ok, so I thought the case was nice before it was full, now its like a Vegas buffet... I don't even know where to start!

Last edited:
Just looked at this again and I swear there are some new ones! Regardless one of the most impressive things about this collection is how complete it is, boxes, coins, glasses... A rare sight... Again congratulations on an incredible collection!

Just looked at this again and I swear there are some new ones! Regardless one of the most impressive things about this collection is how complete it is, boxes, coins, glasses... A rare sight... Again congratulations on an incredible collection!
Thanks bro got to repost photobucket errors....I did add some new juliets..

Last edited:
Back