• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Rarest X METALS............

in total I think there is less than 3000 of the carbon 24k juliets with a JC serial number. or at least i have not seen one in the 3000s.

Great info here, but just my 2 cents...I think having an x metal in general says something so I don't really care much about "rarest" x metals. I am actually glad it isn't like the frogskins game where there are 30-150 pair collabs that were so out of reach, and there were a ton of them.

Great info here, but just my 2 cents...I think having an x metal in general says something so I don't really care much about "rarest" x metals. I am actually glad it isn't like the frogskins game where there are 30-150 pair collabs that were so out of reach, and there were a ton of them.

in my situation, I'm a noob at collecting Oakley's and to make it worse, I got addicted to X-metals first so right now having any x-metal already makes me happy and I'll just consider a serialized one or a rare find to be icing on the cake!

I am pretty sure there was a carbon penny/+ve red not sure how many was released though.

Don't remember too many of the X-Metal/Slate Ichiros being about.

Plus - double engraving.

ichiro_12726_640.jpg

ichiro_12726_lt_640.jpg

ichiro_12726_rt_640.jpg

ichiro_12726_sig_640.jpg

great info... so i guess the Corvette Juliet should go back on the list... if we only knew what was the true production quantity..:smile:

guess i should bring my Japan Juliets for the meet up tmr eh? =) mine is JC00****, so does this mean it's an initial release?

Latest Posts

Back