• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale The Remain Collection Nice Pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys! I'm here to try sell all remain glasses of my small collection I had in a short time. I have decided collecting action figures now, because in my opinion Oakley has launch a ton of crap since lux take control. All glasses are new and never worn... They only out of box to take pics Oakley X metal X Squared Polished VR28 Polarized $480 Oakley Pit Boss Rootbeer Bronze Polarized $650 Oakley Pit Boss INDY 500 serial# 59/100 $1200 Oakley Holbrook Shaun White FMJ 24k $450 Payment method: Paypal Ask me a quote for shipping All price covered PayPal standard fees Mail me andre.luisfo@hotmail.com I will reply as soon as I can

Some people reacted to this post.
You would do well to post photos of the pairs in this thread. Members LOVE photos.

Yeah I know, but I'm not familiar working with pics this way. I can send pics thru e-mail Tks bro

Upload your pics into ImageShack or a similar site and then copy the direct link and paste it into the window that appears when you click on the "tree" icon above the text window you would use to reply to a post. It is a rather simple process and I'm sure a number of members would appreciate that rather than have to msg you for pics.

Updating !!! Pit boss INDY 500 SOLD HERE IN BRAZIL

i am very intereted in the FMJ Holbrooks..need pics asap!

Latest Posts

Back