• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Romeo Recall...

I feel like your pricing was pretty good! Just sayin I have seen people pat $600 and up for a pair but I guess they just have more cash than me and can pay that price!

ROFL...I meant NOT off in left field...dropped a word. But yeah I've also seen 2 sell this week over $600 so it varies. The big thing is patience...keep your eyes open and be diligent and hopefully a deal happens

ROFL...I meant NOT off in left field...dropped a word. But yeah I've also seen 2 sell this week over $600 so it varies. The big thing is patience...keep your eyes open and be diligent and hopefully a deal happens

Definitely need to learn patience, I think because I am too eager to get a small collection going, I am getting careless on checking the item first before I buy. But sometimes being too careful make me lose good deals cuz someone else is willing to buy without too many question asked.

yup no official recall afaik. but if you called them asking about a warranty claim on lens cracks they offered a 1for 1 with Xmetal XX and juliets. most went for the 24k XX as it was the most expensive at the time

Oops, my bad. Sorry UCDavis... i just assumed there was a recall as i thought i read something regarding it. But to trade one for another straight up is pretty rare from Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back