• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Shipment Has Arrived!

I doubt I would sell, but you never know. Will have to do some research to see what it's worth.

I haven't seen retail packaging for the splatters to know what they came with retail, but it's a Gen1 frame so there's Hybrid, Heater, Sweep, V, 67 for lens options.

I have a few different Gen1 blue iridium for sale, sweep being the best condition I've got.

Will have to dig it up on O-review.

Now a date with some Mothers polish to work on those briefcases.

Thanks!

I just want to confirm that there are different lenses for the different Gens of M's. I have a couple sets of M Frames, but am not very knowledgeable.

Thanks!

I just want to confirm that there are different lenses for the different Gens of M's. I have a couple sets of M Frames, but am not very knowledgeable.

Modern lenses will fit old frames, the original lenses were made to fit the frame studs and won't fit new lenses. And there are differences in curvature from lens to lens. The older Hybrid and blue iridium aren't available in modern options, either.

Modern lenses will fit old frames, the original lenses were made to fit the frame studs and won't fit new lenses. And there are differences in curvature from lens to lens. The older Hybrid and blue iridium aren't available in modern options, either.

I'm thinking some H.I. Yellow sweeps would be pretty bad ass. Might even have to wear them.

Latest Posts

Back