• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The So Called XMEN CYCLOP JULIET...

hanzohattori

Oakley Expert
Brunei
i bought these long time ago... the seller claimed that he made a few of these for the movie prop! whether it is true o not, it is still the love of ART and ofcourse for the love of XMETAL!

20120706_131815 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

8062494799ec6be069c8b.jpg

there are some big differences with the original but it is a very nice reproduction. they are made by george yang. i recognize his work very well and a lot of the x-men oakley collector know of him. he says he used to be a modeller for oakley. i believe him but do not think he was involved in producing the original movie prop based on the differences with the ones he makes and some other things i cannot reveal. either way you have bought yourself a great display art item.

thanks for the kind comments! hmm... i bought it from and ebayer id georgegtr! it might come from the george yang modeller? i'm pretty much confident now because i even found it posted in the you tube!

yes! i've tried the juliet on but it obviously restrict our peripheral vision...the visor is too small for my face but a good display item

Back