• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Split Jackets Are Off The Oakley Website?

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Hopefully this isn't some embarrassingly late notice, and sorry in advance if that's the case. Split Jacket page is gone. Only pair the website has is the IH pair. Vault only has two pairs.

Is there any news on a replacement or something?

That's sad new for me since I love split jacket. I already got 5 pairs and a bunch of lenses, and more coming :)
I only wear polarized Sunglasses, but very limited ones are offered with spit jacket. I have Black iridium Polarized, OO Black iridium Polarized, Positive red iridium polarized and some none polarized G40, zellow, jade iridium vented.

I wish I can find Ice, fire Iridium polarized lenses.

ah, yeah the Wind Jacket (matte black/grey lens) is there for $109.99 and the non-polarized matte back SJ (grey lenses) is there for $99.99 now.

Hope there's a planned successor. Never actually pursued a pair but it was always an idea, being smaller than the Racing Jacket/Jawbone. Hope for a more sculpted shape too.

They are fairly light weight, has the ear-shock as the same time doesn't look too aggressive as the jawbone or the radar/lock. I can wear them anywhere.
The weight is about the same as the Radarlock path = 29 grams. Monster dog is about 32 grams, and surprisingly, the Hijinx is 33 grams :)

do you know if the crankcase has similar fit as the split jacket or hijinx? never have one before, but i love the ice i. pol.

Latest Posts

Back