1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Hopefully this isn't some embarrassingly late notice, and sorry in advance if that's the case. Split Jacket page is gone. Only pair the website has is the IH pair. Vault only has two pairs.

Is there any news on a replacement or something?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MaK

MaK Oakley Beginner

Yes, thay have vanished from the Spanish O-store also.

3. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Oakley Enthusiast

wow, they were just there the other day.. I have a pair I was debating on getting the wind kit for.. either that or I will sell them

4. hskb

hskb Oakley Enthusiast

That's sad new for me since I love split jacket. I already got 5 pairs and a bunch of lenses, and more coming :)
    I only wear polarized Sunglasses, but very limited ones are offered with spit jacket. I have Black iridium Polarized, OO Black iridium Polarized, Positive red iridium polarized and some none polarized G40, zellow, jade iridium vented.

I wish I can find Ice, fire Iridium polarized lenses.

5. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Yup. Moved them all to the vault it looks like. Even the wind jacket is there.... It's so damn tempting.

6. MaK

MaK Oakley Beginner

Sadly here in Europe there is no vault, so they have simply dissapeared...

7. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

ah, yeah the Wind Jacket (matte black/grey lens) is there for $109.99 and the non-polarized matte back SJ (grey lenses) is there for $99.99 now.

Hope there's a planned successor. Never actually pursued a pair but it was always an idea, being smaller than the Racing Jacket/Jawbone. Hope for a more sculpted shape too.

8. hskb

hskb Oakley Enthusiast

They are fairly light weight, has the ear-shock as the same time doesn't look too aggressive as the jawbone or the radar/lock. I can wear them anywhere.
    The weight is about the same as the Radarlock path = 29 grams. Monster dog is about 32 grams, and surprisingly, the Hijinx is 33 grams :)

9. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Some Crankcase frames up on the vault as well. I think they are going away too. I am thinking of getting the matte clear / ice polarized. Great price

10. hskb

hskb Oakley Enthusiast

do you know if the crankcase has similar fit as the split jacket or hijinx? never have one before, but i love the ice i. pol.