• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Steep And Cheap Sticky!!!!!! Post You SAC Deals Here!!!!

I am sorry about if I offend any of you with this post I will read the rules thank you for letting me know that I was on the wrong

Did anyone get in on the $29.99 Radar Path deal today? Got the text and by the time I clicked on the link within 30 seconds it was nowhere to be found.

Did anyone get in on the $29.99 Radar Path deal today? Got the text and by the time I clicked on the link within 30 seconds it was nowhere to be found.

Same here. Missed out on that one. There was only 3 at the price any way, most likely one person got all of them. I would have.

Yeah got that alert but they're gone when I got loaded the website, same thing happened when I got the alert for the Acid Tortoise Frogskins for $19.99, only 3 left and already gone when I clicked on the link

Not for nothing. You obviously joined just to sell something.....good luck as I'm pretty sure you will not have anyone here take your bait.

Back