• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Three R's...Red, Ruby.....ROMEO

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
So....after finally tracking down an X Metal frame that didn't force me to start donating organs I was able to execute the grand plan. Custom cut lenses from Dr. Chop came first. Next came the frame which was in very good to excellent condition but quite dirty-took several hours to disassemble it and clean each and every part. Put everything together awaiting the arrival of red rubber I had called Oakley for...and today it did.

I LOVE this pair...love it. I have some custom cut Black Iridium Polarized lenses coming but I really can't see myself swapping these out they look so good-maybe I'll need to locate another frame for those lenses. But, in the meantime-enjoy!

IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0898.jpg

IMAG0899.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0902.jpg

IMAG0903.jpg

IMAG0904.jpg

IMAG0905.jpg

Looks effin sick! The last few picks with the R1's resting on top the vault made me nervous...like, just the slightest movement would have them fall off the case and onto the table :blink:. Hopefully one day I'll have a R1...one day.