• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Three R's...Red, Ruby.....ROMEO

They do look nice! All the different photos and angles are appreciated also, as it gives those of us who don't have a pair a very detailed look at them!

Are those the Jordan rubbers or from the XS line? I haven't really studied the interchangeable parts list so I am not sure if those cross or if you got the Jordan R1 kit.

Oh and by the way that is EXACTLY how I plan on doing a set of R1's and you stole the idea from me and I now hate you for doing it before me and flaunting it in my face... :laugh:

Awesome R1's man

IMAG0905.jpg

Oh and did you find a set of smaller nose bombs? Those look smaller than the normal ones in the pics

The rubber is Ducati red from the Juliets....Temple shocks and earsocks are interchangable across the R1, XX, Juliet and (with some trimming on the earsocks) the X Squared.

And YES those are the smaller nosepieces. My BNIB Plasma came with the large ones on the frame and these in the bag with the 25 and 50 sized t shocks. The small ones provide the perfect fit on my face...until someone does aftermarket nosepieces I'm going to have to just deal with the larger ones on my Plasma frames cause I'm leaving these on this frame. As I mentioned in another thread, if the larger ones were shipping on the frames that means the smaller ones have been getting tossed/lost over the years and when people buy just a frame they end up with (most likely) the large ones.