• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The TiO2 Thread

Here's mine,

Top Juliet JT010806
Bottom XX XT036783A

Instagram

(sorry guys I suck at posting pix) :)

here... let me help u while u drown in your whiskey... :confused:

screenshot20130329at101.png

Do you have a box with that then? there will be a serial on the box. also btw that looks like a later example second or third gen plasma there.=).

Yes the plasma for my Ti02 are the same with my 3rd gen juliet plasma. I got this from the vault in florida 4 years ago when they still have the Supreme Vault in Orlando. Probably it is a warranty frame. This came with out a box but with coin and microfiber bag.
They even have the copper penny which is one of my greatest regret of not getting it.

s
Yes the plasma for my Ti02 are the same with my 3rd gen juliet plasma. I got this from the vault in florida 4 years ago when they still have the Supreme Vault in Orlando. Probably it is a warranty frame. This came with out a box but with coin and microfiber bag.
shame about no box - not even a warranty box? my Penny came with a warranty box with a warranty serial number on the box..

but then how do you differentiate that from custom pieces? just curious

s

shame about no box - not even a warranty box? my Penny came with a warranty box with a warranty serial number on the box..

but then how do you differentiate that from custom pieces? just curious

I have no idea on how to differentiate it but im pretty sure its not a custom pair because I got this personally from the Vault. Everything is tight when I got them

Back