• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Transformation

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
IMG_0003_zps80281c89.jpg
IMG_0002_zpsd52f67bd.jpg

These juliets came to me as a polished set 4 days ago,they are now a Ti02 set with a plasma finish and dark x-metal color on the bridge and stems.this is a 1 of 1 custom .when i do these from now on i will automatically install new rubber unless they are tight like these were.i really have to admit these are alot of work probibly more than most are willing to pay but i will do a couple more and see what the owners of them think.i am hoping the owner will put these togeather with some linegear rubber and killer chop lenses and re-post when completed.

Factory pins....they are all polished so if you want a tune up on a x-metal i would reblast so the pins match the blasted finish.or if there plasma ,polished,or Ti02 they can stay polished.you gotta tell me exactly what you want and ill get it done.it doesnt have to be like oakleys originals these are yours to do whatever you like.

Can't wait to send you my Romeo soon, just waiting to get the rest of the pieces in the mail. The waiting game sucks!

nice work as alwa,ys! makes me think that i should've just went the TiO2 route on the juliets i sent you intead of just the x-metal blast!

can't wait to get my juliets in the mail!

Tempting ... Romeo TiO2 ...
Hey X-MAN, what's the darkest you can make?