• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Twilight Zone (post stories of lost shades here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Rossi

Oakley Enthusiast
Massachusetts
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition,
and it lies between the pit of man's beaters and the summit of his X-Metal collection.
This is the dimension of lost Oakley sunglasses.
It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."
-Jim Serling

We've all been there, lets all hear the best (and worst) of our run-in's with Murphy's law in the world of sunglasses.

Ahhh, the Twilight Zone. #1 Silver Plate. Lost in a winery on the way home from St Louis. #2 Gold Plate. Lost in the netherworld of a large strange place with strange beings, Walmart. #3 Silver Plate. Lost in a flower shop whilst purchasing flowers for Mothers Day. Each and everyone made me sick.

I'm still a little queasy from when I discovered that I had left my XXTiO2s in a cabin up in Maine this past summer. The panicked patting of pockets and checking of various baggage, all while knowing the wretched and undeniable truth...........

Just want to add:
Half X lost in the streets of Minnesota after leaving on the trunk of the car, on the way to the post office to mail off. Also, a pair of R1 vanished for over 2 weeks on it's way to Hawaii via our best friends, the USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back