• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ultimate Elite Collection?

AMAZING to see all of that. I would love to have one of those cases. I would love to have just the c-six lol.

@BriP - I mis-spoke regarding the C SIX Aluminum production numbers as those were indeed capped at 1500 as I now recall. The C SIX Carbon never quite hit the 250 mark as planned, I believe running short somewhere just over the 200 mark. I was thinking of the Pit Bull which originally was supposed to be limited to 3k per colorway but ultimately ran higher as they sold through and more were produced. Apologies for the confusion.

@Oakley-olic - this kit was created for the initial launch of the Elite Collection and only includes the products that existed at that point in time. The FMJ was released about a year later.

@BriP - I mis-spoke regarding the C SIX Aluminum production numbers as those were indeed capped at 1500 as I now recall. The C SIX Carbon never quite hit the 250 mark as planned, I believe running short somewhere just over the 200 mark. I was thinking of the Pit Bull which originally was supposed to be limited to 3k per colorway but ultimately ran higher as they sold through and more were produced. Apologies for the confusion.

@Oakley-olic - this kit was created for the initial launch of the Elite Collection and only includes the products that existed at that point in time. The FMJ was released about a year later.

ah no worries. I swear ive seen the boxes of the last CF C-sixes somewhere online. there was such a high demand despite the price i dont see why they would have cut it short.

and i think you mean pit boss?

Back