• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The ultimate NON purchase

rzurzel

I should Work at Oakley
Poland
Yesterday I was waiting to take a shot at racing jackets. Black frames are the ones that I really want-don't have to mention. After waiting to almost an hour before auction ending I finally received shipping quote from UK seller. Ready and equipped to make the shot I waited til just last few seconds...BID--->confirm bid--->SORRY BUT THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF UK...WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Normally I would thought about it since I had issue with that once before BUT like I said guy forgot to answer emails <or just wasn't checking for few days> so there was no room to request auction's adjustments. Anyway there were 3 bidders and that's the final outcome:
nooooooo.jpg

This really has ruined my day :/ I don't see any joy on the purchase forum so the fact that it didn't go to O maniac make my frustration grow twice as much <NO, even other O maniac's happiness wouldn't help me feel better> Somebody has scored them for 60% of any decent price...
I had to share my pain people.

Sorry bro, you win some, you lose some. There will be others. Patience. Feel for you, though.

Sorry bro, you win some, you lose some. There will be others. Patience. Feel for you, though.
Yeah the life - I just had to share it hehe. I'm not pissed about the fact that I've lost because somebody can always outbid you but the final priiiiiiicccceeeeee is tearing me. Really ****ty day for me not only for the loss.

Sucks dude. I hate it when I just can't throw my money away.

Over the holidays the retailer realized late that my stuff wasn't in stock. It happened twice.

Sucks dude. I hate it when I just can't throw my money away.

Over the holidays the retailer realized late that my stuff wasn't in stock. It happened twice.
Oh yeah I had that also a few times hehe. As for glasses I would only stop spitting into my own face if the buyer could tell me that his max bid was higher than mine, then they would just be out of my reach and that;' fine sooooo you nasty UK bidder reveal you seeeelfff biatch :D

So this would be salt in the wound? I picked these up while on Christmas vacation. One tiny mark on one lens but otherwise mint.
View attachment 217953
hehehe that's an outrageous deal I hope I'll find them someday somewhere with that steal price. Bottom line is that eBay threw me out of the auction not the price itself. If I've gone into bidding war it would probably turn out that guy had twice as much as on his maximum bid <I hope he had> and I would be out of the deal. Anyway just yesterday my car went down so I'm starting to think that the whole action was a blessing in disguise :) ...still pissed off though

You are better off acquiring your pieces here than on eBay unless you are based in the US.
US Ebay offers a broader spectrum of Oaks. If you have a US ship to address, then Issue resolved.
I have a minty pearly RJ if you are looking for that color way.

Back